Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Baby Geneve

We'd like to invite you to a sneak preview of our daughter, Geneve Cooper.
This was her about a month ago. Aside from the freaky skeletal aspect, she looks pretty cute, right? We both think so.

By the way, just to answer a question we keep on getting, the name is pronounced "Juh-nev", rather than "Juh-neev"; it's the french version of the name "Genevieve". Also, I served an LDS mission in Geneva, Switzerland (la meilleure mission du monde), and french speakers use this pronunciation of the city's name.


3 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you will keeping a blog!!! I love keeping in touch. Your blog looks so cute and I have been listening to you songs over and over this morning.
    Amaryn saw your blog and said 'Hey, I miss those guys!'.

    Congratulations on a healthy Geneve! We're excited to meet her.

    We'll keep in touch -Bre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the both of you! Becoming a parent is the best thing in the world! When are you due?

    I was so excited when I saw your blog address on FB! Send me your email address (carlytrythall@hotmail.com), and I'll add you to my blog (we're paranoid and private LOL). Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie....remember me?!?! I was the babysitter, about a hundred years ago, that bribed you guys into going to bed by leaving you treats for the morning. I just came across your blog and it's so crazy to see that you are all grown up now! Congrats on the baby. How exciting to be starting your own family. I'm expecting right now too. We just found out that it'll be baby girl #4!
    http://mundane-to-memorable.blogspot.com
    Does Kristen have a blog too? Say hi to the family!

    ReplyDelete