Thursday, October 7, 2010

Angie Cooper: health nut?


A sister in my ward called me this morning and invited me to come speak to the Laurels for 5 minutes this Sunday. The topic? Having a healthy pregnancy. Two things came to mind when she said this:
1) I do NOT remember having that lesson when I was back in Young Womens, and
2) I am DEFINITELY not a role model in this area.
Nevertheless, I agreed (as thoughts of lemon bars and Coldstone danced in my head). I eat my fruits and veggies, more so now than before I got "pregnut", but I still like to indulge every now and then. I don't know if the YW manual will agree with such practices, but I'm pretty sure that Geneve likes sugar just as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. yay for your new blog! this story made me laugh...i am definitely not the model prego girl either. i'm glad i'm not the only one who appreciates sugar! have fun in laurels!

    ReplyDelete