Tuesday, April 5, 2011

HANGING OUT with the Jones'

This is Austin's family- the Jones. Do I love hanging out with them? YES! They have a tradition of getting together at Grandma Jones' house after the Priesthood Session of General Conference. We were so happy to be able to attend this year... and the best part was introducing Geneve to the fam!


"Behold a royal army..."

Just a few of Grandma Jones' great grandkids... Geneve is on the far right on Fayth's lap.

Kallie, Denise and Janey... probably talking about Jenny (Denise's daugther), or should I say, Sorella Jones! Jenny had been in the MTC for a few weeks; she's bound for the Milan, Italy Mission. We're happy to hear that she is doing GREAT! I loved the MTC, and I'm so thrilled that she does too.

Geneve with her cute cousins, twins Averlee and Aisdon. I hope these three grow up to be good buddies; they're only 5 months apart.

Me and my love. I love seeing him glow when he comes home from Priesthood Session. I'm so blessed to have a righteous husband who holds and honors his priesthood.

Sitting around Grandma's kitchen, eating ice cream,
Trudi's breadsticks, and veggies (in that order).

Gathering around for family prayer. Cousin Jed was the last to kneel down, so the lot fell to him to offer the prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment