Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Honey, Geneve is hurting herself again..."


Geneve loves sitting by the heating vent, so I set her there the other day. I heard her whimpering, so I came over to investigate. If you look closely, you'll see that she has a death grip on a fistful of hair... this was the source of her little whimpers. I don't think she's quite figured out that her hair is attached to her head. That's next month's adventure...





When I married Austin, I had not doubt that he would be a wonderful father.

He just has a way with her :)

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! You make such a cute family. It was fun to see you guys on Sunday. Have fun with her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her! She is beautiful Ang, really. She looks like your baby pictures. Please keep posting lots of pictures. Oh make my heart melt...

    ReplyDelete